Requirements For Renewal Of Passport
Step 1: Collect & Put Together The Documents For A Renewal Of U.S. Passport.
- Fill the DS-82 Application online.
- Form must be signed
- Important: When you're done, click the Link that says "create form".
- Once printed there should be Two (2) barcodes on the page labeled Page 1 of 2.
- Most recent Passport:
- Your most recent passport must have been issued less than 15 years ago.
- Your most recent passport must have been issued when you were 16 or older.
- Your most recent passport is not damaged
- Evidence of Urgent Tour - provide 02 copies of ONE of the following.
- Facsimile of round trip travel document indicating travel to an overseas country.
- Traveling schedule stating reserved or confirmed.
- Business travelers could also submit a Business Letter of Expedite, if the above is not available.
- Passport Photographs - taken by a professional.
- Obtain 02 Passport size photographs in color, front view and with a plain or light color background taken by the professional.
- U.S. Government Fees.
- Cheque or Money Order payable to "U.S. Department of State" for $170 (government processing fee for a New Passport). Momentary or starter checks are not acceptable. (If provided check it should have name and address printed on the check.)
- Authorization Letter- Allows us to take steps as your agent.
- Print and complete 02 copies of the Expedited Passport Authorization Letter.
Consular fees should be in the form of company checks or money orders.
Service fees can be in any form including credit cards payable to A-Passport & Visa Services. For more details refer to our pricing page or call us at 1-646-894-7442 or 1-646-996-0954.
|FEDEX||Next day delivery||$35.00|
|FEDEX||Next day 8.00am delivery||$70.00|
Please send all the document via Fedex to the following:
Recipient's Name: Amin Ali
A Passport and Visa Services
747 Third Avenue,
New York, NY 10017