Mexico Visa Requirements

If the visa stamped in your passport for the US has expired but you possess an official document or form that verifies your legal status in the USA, it is necessary for you to seek a Mexican visa. Please note that the following documents: EAD cards, I-797 A Forms, Advance Parole Forms, I-20 OR DS-2019, are not accepted for entry into Mexico, and you must apply for a Mexican visa.

IMPORTANT: Avisa Services cannot currently provide assistance with Mexico E-Card due to the ongoing transition process to a new electronic FMM by the Mexico National Immigration Institute.

IMPORTANT: All foreign travelers entering Mexico for tourism, business, or other purposes must obtain the Mexico E-Tourist or E-Business Card (Forma Migratoria MĂșltiple, FMM).

© 2024

Attention Visitors: A-Passport and Visa Services is NOT affiliated with Any Other Company.

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy