Mali Visa Requirements
1. Visa application form: Ensure that the application form is fully completed and signed.
2. Original passport: The passport must meet the following criteria:
Validity: It should be valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from the destination country.
Blank visa pages: It must have a minimum of 2 blank visa pages.
3. Passport-type photograph: Include 2 passport-style photos, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. Please note that there is a charge associated with this service.
4. Itinerary: Provide a copy of round-trip tickets or a detailed itinerary for the duration of the trip. The applicant's name must be included in the itinerary.
5. Yellow fever: Submit a copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination (ICV) for yellow fever. To learn more about the yellow fever vaccination or to locate a vaccination clinic, please visit the CDC's yellow fever resource page.
6. Personal invitation: If you are visiting friends or family, you must provide a letter of invitation. The letter should include the contact information of the host and visitor, the purpose and duration of the visit, and confirmation of accommodation including the address. It should also be signed and dated.