Kenya Visa Requirements
Exclusively, kindly upload all required documents after placing your order.
For all travelers bound for Kenya, it is MANDATORY to complete a Health Declaration Form within 72 hours prior to the flight. Passengers must display the corresponding QR codes to port health officials for clearance at arrival immigration. You can conveniently apply for this Health Declaration E-Form using our website.
Validity of Kenya e-Visa for Tourism:
There are two types of single-entry visas: one valid for 3 months from the date of issue, and the other for one month. Similarly, there are two types of multiple-entry visas, one valid for 3-12 months, and the other for 5 years.
Processing Time for Kenya e-Visa for Tourism:
This e-visa typically takes 3 days or less to process.
Port of Entry:
You can enter Kenya with your e-visa through the following ports and border crossings:
Airports: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Wilson Port, Moi International Airport.
Seaports: Kisumu, Kuinga, Kilindini, Lamu, Muhuru Bay, Mbita Point, Old Port, Malindi, Shimoni, Vanga.
Border Crossings: Kenya – Tanzania Border, Kenya – Ethiopia Border, Kenya - South Sudan Border, Kenya – Somalia Border, Kenya – Uganda Border.
Kenya Tourist Visa Application And Documents Required For U.S Citizens
1. Passport copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your valid, signed passport, including the front cover
2. Passport-type photograph: A digital passport-type photograph taken within the last 6 months, meeting the passport photo standards
3. Proof of accommodation: A copy of hotel reservations or lodging details for the entire trip, with the applicant's name on the reservatio
4. Itinerary: A copy of round-trip tickets or a detailed travel itinerary, displaying the applicant's name.
- Children under 16 years old are exempt from obtaining a Kenyan tourist visa and do not need to submit an application.
- For minor applicants, please provide a copy of a parent's passport bio-data page.