Ivory Coast Visa Requirements
1. Visa Application Form: Two application forms must be completed and signed.
2. Original Passport: Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended date of departure from the destination country and have a minimum of 2 blank visa pages.
3. Passport-Type Photograph: Include 2 passport-style photos taken within the last 6 months, featuring a white background. Alternatively, you have the option to upload a photo for us to print, but please note that there is a fee associated with this service.
4. Itinerary: Provide a copy of round-trip tickets or a detailed itinerary for the entire duration of the trip. Your name must be included on the itinerary.
5. Yellow Fever: Submit a copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination (ICV) for yellow fever. For more information on the yellow fever vaccination or to locate a vaccination clinic, please visit the CDC's yellow fever resource page.
6. Proof of Accommodation: Include a copy of hotel reservations or any other lodging arrangements for the duration of your trip. Your name must be listed on the reservation.
7. Parental Approval: If the applicant is a minor, written consent from both parents or respective guardians is required, granting the consulate permission to issue a visa to the child.