Gabon Visa Requirements
1. Visa Application Form: Complete and sign the application form in its entirety.
2. Valid Passport: Ensure that your passport remains valid for at least six months beyond the intended departure date from the destination country. Additionally, it should have a minimum of two blank visa pages.
3. Passport-style Photograph: Include two recent passport-sized photos with a white background, taken within the last six months. You may choose to upload a photo for us to print, but please note that there will be a fee associated with this service.
4. Yellow Fever Vaccination: Include a copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination (ICV) for yellow fever. To learn more about the yellow fever vaccination or find a vaccination clinic, please visit the CDC's yellow fever resource page.
5. Itinerary: Attach a copy of your round trip tickets or a detailed itinerary covering the entire duration of your trip. The itinerary must include your name.
6. Proof of Accommodation: Provide a copy of hotel reservations or any other lodging arrangements for the duration of your trip. The reservation should be made in your name. If you plan to stay with a family member or friend, they must provide a "certificat d'hebergement" (certificate of accommodation) that has been undersigned or notarized by the administrative or immigration authorities in the destination country. Instructions for notarization can be found here.
7. Bank Statement: If you are traveling independently, not as part of a tour group, include a copy of your most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly display your name as the account holder, the account balances, and the date of the statement.