Congo Republic Visa Requirements
1. Visa Application Form: Please submit two copies of the visa application form. Ensure that you print, fill out all sections completely, and sign the form. Leaving any part of the application form blank will cause delays in the visa approval process. It is important to note that all the listed documents are required. Failure to provide all the necessary documents may result in the rejection of your application.
2. Passport-type Photograph: The photographs should measure 2 inches by 2 inches (51mm x 51mm), be in color, have a white background, and show a full front view of your face. These photos must have been taken within the last 6 months to accurately represent your current appearance.
3. Original Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended date of departure from the destination country and must have at least 2 blank visa pages.
4. Hotel Reservation or Invitation Letter: You need to provide either a hotel reservation confirmation or a typewritten invitation letter. If submitting an invitation letter, it must be notarized at the City Council or Prefecture/Mairie. The invitation letter should state the purpose of your trip and include the name and address of the reference you will be visiting in the Republic of Congo. The invitation letter must be addressed to the Embassy of the Republic of Congo, Visa Section, and should have a validity period of at least 3 months (90 days).
5. Requirements for Minors: If you are traveling with a minor, please include a copy of the passport and flight itinerary of the adult parent or legal guardian accompanying the minor in the visa application package.
6. Copy of Green Card: Include a copy of your U.S. Green Card or a copy of your USA/Mexican visa (for non-U.S. and non-Mexican citizens) as proof of your legal residence in the United States of America or Mexico.
7. Itinerary: It is mandatory to provide a copy of your airline ticket showing the dates of arrival and departure in the Republic of Congo.