Burkina Faso Visa Requirements
1. Visa application form: Ensure that the application form is fully completed and signed.
2. Original passport: Your passport should have a validity of at least 6 months beyond the intended departure date from the destination country. Additionally, it should have a minimum of 2 blank visa pages.
3. Passport-type photograph: Provide 2 recent passport-style photos with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. Alternatively, you may choose to upload a photo to your application, but please note that there may be an associated fee for this service.
4. Proof of status: Include a copy of your immigration status in the country of residence, such as a resident card, work permit, or study permit.
5. Yellow fever: Submit a copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination (ICV) for yellow fever. For more information on yellow fever vaccination or to find a vaccination clinic, please refer to the CDC's yellow fever resource page.