Belarus Visa Requirements
A visa is not required for a stay of 30 days when flying in and out of Minsk National Airport.
Visa Application Requirements-
1. Visa Application Form: Complete and sign the visa application form.
2. Original Passport: Ensure your passport is valid for at least six months after the intended departure date from Belarus, with two blank visa pages.
3. Passport-type Photograph: Provide a recent passport-style photograph with a white background, taken within the last six months.
4. Health Insurance: Submit proof of international health insurance that specifically covers travel to Belarus, with a minimum medical coverage of $13,500 USD or EUR 10,000. You can obtain a free quote and purchase valid travel insurance through our affiliate.
5. Tourist Voucher: Include a copy of the tourist voucher (invitation) issued by a tourist company or hotel in Belarus, approved by the Ministry of Tourism. Please note that tourist vouchers are only acceptable for stays of 10 days or less.