Bangladesh Visa Requirements
A visa on arrival is necessary for a stay of up to 30 days.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application and Documents Required For U.S Citizens
In order to enter the country, you must possess a medical certificate in English, indicating a negative COVID-19 status. The certificate should include the results of a PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to travel. Additionally, even with a negative test result, you are required to undergo a 14-day "home quarantine" period.
1. Fully Completed and Signed Application Form: Ensure that the visa application form is filled out accurately and completely. Sign the form as required.
2. Original Passport: Provide your original passport, which should be valid for at least six months beyond the intended date of departure from the destination country. The passport must also have a minimum of two blank visa pages available.
3. Passport Copy: Submit a clear scan of the information page (photo page) of your valid and signed passport.
4. Passport-Type Photograph: Include two digital passport-type photographs taken within the last 6 months. These photographs should meet the standards of a passport-type photograph. You can use a cell phone against a white wall to take photos, ensuring they meet the specifications.
5. Proof of Status: Provide a copy of your immigration status in the United States, such as a resident card, work permit, or study permit. Please note that VisaHQ cannot assist US B1/B2 visa holders at this time.
6. Hotel Reservations: Include a hotel booking confirmation that clearly shows your name as the guest. The reservation should be valid for the intended duration of your stay.
7. Invitation Letter: If you are being invited by a host, provide a letter of invitation that includes the appropriate contact details of the host. If the host belongs to an official/business entity, the invitation should be written on an official or business letterhead. Alternatively, a copy of their national identity card (NID) must be attached to the application if the host is an individual.
Ensure that you have completed all the required documents and information accurately and provide any additional supporting documents as necessary.