Terms & Conditions :
- A-Passport and Visa Services does not take any liability or refund any amount if the application is rejected due to incorrect photos (either taken by us or a third party) or any incorrect data filled in by the applicant.
- A-Passport and Visa Services acts only as an agent and accepts no responsibility for the services of any travel agency, Consulate or Embassy in connection with the granting of visas, nor for any delays, loss of passport occasioned by such services, or by the U.S. Mail, Damage, delay or loss compensation is not available.
- Requirements and fees related to the processing of passports and visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to embassy consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice.
- A-Passport and Visa Services liability for loss or damage to a passport during visa or passport processing is limited to the actual replacement cost of the passport or $100, whichever is less.
- A-Passport and Visa Services will not be liable for any damages whether direct, incidental, special or consequential in excess of the A-Passport and Visa Services fees paid by customer for visa or passport processing, whether or not A-Passport and Visa Services had knowledge that such damages might be incurred including, but not limited to, loss of income or profits.
- A-Passport and Visa Services will not be responsible for loss or delay caused by events that we cannot control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions or acts or omissions of public authorities (including passport and embassy consular officials) with actual or apparent authority.
- Embassy consular and U.S Passport Agency officials may request additional documentation at their discretion and in declining issuance of travel documents may not in some instances disclose the reason for denial of a visa or passport
- Processing time for visas and passports quoted by A-Passport and Visa Services are approximations based on our experience with Embassies, Consulates and the Passport Agency in usual circumstances, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed.
- Qualified Acceptance, A-Passport and Visa Services reserves the right to decline processing of documents for reason including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time and degree of difficulty in procuring documents due to purpose of travel.