Requirements For Changing Name In a Passport
Step 1: Collect & Put Together The Documents For Changing Name In U.S. Passport
- Fill the DS-5504 Application form online.
- Form must be signed.
- Important: When you're done, click the Link that says "create form".
- Once printed there should be Two (2) barcodes on the page labeled Page 1 of 2.
- Most recent Passport:
- Your most recent undamaged passport issued within past 12 months.
- Evidence of Urgent Tour - provide 02 copies of ONE of the following:
- (Facsimile of round trip travel document indicating travel to an overseas country.
- Traveling schedule stating reserved or confirmed.
- Business travelers could also submit a Business Letter of Expedite, if the above is not available.
- U.S. Government Fees:
- Cheque or Money Order payable to "U.S. Department of State" for $60 (government processing fee for a New Passport). Momentary or starter checks are not acceptable.
- Authorization Letter - Allows us to take steps as your agent.
- Print and complete 02 copies of the Expedited Passport Authorization Letter.
Step 2: Authorization Processing
- Bring all the required documents before appearing in front of an Acceptance Agent.
- This is what you will need.
- Completed DS-5504 Application form
- Valid Passport
- Evidence of Urgent Tour
- Authorization Letter
- The $60 check or money order to "U.S. Dept. of State"
Consular fees should be in the form of company checks or money orders.
Service fees can be in any form including credit cards payable to A-Passport & Visa Services. For more details refer to our pricing page or call us at 1-646-894-7442 or 1-646-996-0954.
|FEDEX||Next day delivery||$35.00|
|FEDEX||Next day 8.00am delivery||$70.00|
Please send all the document via Fedex to the following:
Recipient's Name: Amin Ali
A Passport and Visa Services
747 Third Avenue,
New York, NY 10017