Requirements For Lost Or Stolen Passport
Step 1: Collect & Put Together The Documents For A Stolen Or Lost U.S. Passport
- Fill the DS-11 Application form online.
- Do not sign this application form until you are instructed to during Authorization.
- Important: When you're done, click the Link that says "create form".
- Once printed there should be Two (2) barcodes on the page labeled Page 1 of 2.
- Fill the DS-64 Application form.
- This Statement regarding lost or stolen passport and will be a part of your application.
- Evidence of Citizenship - At least ONE of the following must be provided.
- Previous U.S. Passport (if itís more than 15 years old).
- Birth Certificate duly certified & issued by state, county or city.
- Certificate of Citizenship or FS-240, DS-1350.
- Certificate of Naturalization.
- Evidence of Individuality.
- Valid Driving License with photograph, issued more than 6 months ago.
- Evidence of Urgent Tour - provide 02 copies of ONE of the following.
- Facsimile of round trip travel document indicating travel to an overseas country.
- Traveling schedule stating reserved or confirmed.
- Business travelers could also submit a Business Letter of Expedite, if the above is not available.
- Passport Photographs - taken by a professional.
- Obtain 02 Passport size photographs in color, front view and with a plain or light color background taken by the professional.
- U.S. Government Fees.
- Cheque or Money Order payable to "U.S. Department of State" for $170 (government processing fee for a New Passport). Momentary or starter checks are not acceptable.
- Acceptance Agent Fees.
- Make the second check or money order in the amount of $25 payable to the Post Office or Court House which you visit.
- Authorization Letter - Allows us to take steps as your agent.
- (a) Print and complete 02 copies of the Expedited Passport Authorization Letter.
Once you are ready with the following documents please take it to a Acceptance agent / Post Office and enter your Zip Code and find out the closest location where your documents get sealed.
Step 2: Authorization Processing
- Bring all the required documents before appearing in front of an Acceptance Agent.
- This is what you will need:
Consular fees should be in the form of company checks or money orders.
Service fees can be in any form including credit cards payable to A-Passport & Visa Services. For more details refer to our pricing page or call us at 1-646-894-7442 or 1-646-996-0954.
|FEDEX||Next day delivery||$35.00|
|FEDEX||Next day 8.00am delivery||$70.00|
Please send all the document via Fedex to the following:
Recipient's Name: Amin Ali
A Passport and Visa Services
747 Third Avenue,
New York, NY 10017