Requirements For Child Passport

Step 1: Collect & Put Together The Documents For Child U.S. Passport

  1. Fill the DS-11 Application form online.
    1. Do not sign this application form until you are instructed to during Authorization.
    2. Important: When you're done, click the Link that says "create form".
    3. Once printed there should be Two (2) barcodes on the page labeled Page 1 of 2.
  2. Parental Authority: (Important - If the child is under the age of 16).
    1. Both parents must sign the application for passport.
    2. If only one parent can be present, you must have a signed, Notarized Parental Consent Letter from the non-present parent. If sending in a Parental Consent Letter, the non-present parent must submit a clear copy of their Drivers License.
    3. Only one parent can also be appear, if that parent can provide evidence that they have sole custody to apply for the child.

  3. Evidence of Citizenship - At least ONE of the following must be provided.
    1. Previous U.S. Passport (if it's more than 15 years old).
    2. Birth Certificate duly certified & issued by state, county or city.
    3. Certificate of Citizenship or FS-240, DS-1350.
    4. Certificate of Naturalization.

  4. Evidence of Credentials from both parents.
    1. Valid Driving License with photograph, issued more than 6 months ago.
    2. If you do not have a driver's license or a driver's license that meets the requirements, then you must provide Personal Documents.

  5. Evidence of Urgent Tour - provide 02 copies of ONE of the following.
    1. Facsimile of round trip travel document indicating travel to an overseas country.
    2. Traveling schedule stating reserved or confirmed.
    3. Business travelers could also submit a Business Letter of Expedite, if the above is not available.

  6. Passport Photographs - taken by a professional.
    1. Obtain 02 Passport size photographs in color, front view and with a plain or light color background taken by the professional.

  7. U.S. Government Fees.
    1. Cheque or Money Order payable to "U.S. Department of State" for $140 (government processing fee for a New Passport). Momentary or starter checks are not acceptable.
    2. Acceptance Agent Fees.
    3. Make the second check or money order in the amount of $25 payable to the Post Office or Court House which you visit.

  8. Authorization Letter - Allows us to take steps as your agent.
    1. Print and complete 02 copies of the Expedited Passport Authorization Letter.

Once you are ready with the following documents please take it to a Acceptance agent / Post Office and enter your Zip Code and find out the closest location where your documents get sealed.

Step 2: Authorization Processing

  1. Bring all the required documents before appearing in front of an Acceptance Agent.
  2. This is what you will need
    1. Completed DS-11 Application form
    2. Parental Consent Letter
    3. Evidence of Citizenship
    4. Evidence of Individuality
    5. Evidence of Urgent Tour
    6. Authorization Letter
    7. Passport Photographs
    8. The $140 check or money order to "U.S. Dept. of State"


Consular fees should be in the form of company checks or money orders.

Service fees can be in any form including credit cards payable to A-Passport & Visa Services. For more details refer to our pricing page or call us at 1-646-894-7442 or 1-646-996-0954.

Shipping fees:

FEDEX Next day delivery $35.00
FEDEX Next day 8.00am delivery $70.00
FEDEX Saturday delivery $60.00

Please send all the document via Fedex to the following:
Recipient's Name: Amin Ali
A Passport and Visa Services
747 Third Avenue,
New York, NY 10017

If Visa or Passport gets refused due to incorrect photos (either taken by us or a third party) or application being incorrectly filled all fees are non-refundable.
If Visa or Passport gets refused all fees (Consulate Fees + Govt. Fees + Service Fees + Priority Fees) are non-refundable.